Delivery Terms & Conditions
At Patio Guys, one of the reasons our customers are so happy with our patio furniture repair and restoration services is because we provide easy and reliable pickup and delivery services in seven counties across Southern California. If you want to restore patio furniture, leave it to us. At Patio Guys, we treat your outdoor equipment as if it were our own. Our friendly drivers will come out and pick up your patio furniture. Our highly trained patio furniture repair team will take care to restore your furniture to better-than-new condition before delivering the finished product right to your door. It's as easy as that.
Our delivery service areas include Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino and Santa Barbara, so no matter where you live in sunny Southern California, Patio Guys is here to help you give your outdoor patio furniture the transformation its been needing.
If you are planning to use Patio Guys pick up and delivery service, we ask that you read through our delivery terms and conditions and contact us if you have any questions regarding your particular patio furniture repair project.
- Terms 50% deposit required before picked up; balance is due upon receipt.
- Please remove table tops and cushions before pick up if possible.
- Customer need not be present for pick-up or delivery if driver has clear access to where the furniture is.
- Extra charges may apply where a helper is required or for elevators, stairs, heavy pieces or difficult pick-up and delivery.
- We do not "match" colors; please refer to the Patio Guys color section.
- Patio guys is not responsible for old paint that may flake or chip off during transport or the restrapping / reslinging process, vendor delays, discontinued colors / fabric and products. Orders subject to interest and storage fees.
- After 90 days of storage merchandise not claimed will be considered forfeited.
- Patio Guys Inc. disclaims any and all liability for damages in connection with furniture adjustment devices.
- If additional work is required (welding, etc.) the customer will be notified of changes.
- Patio Guys Inc. is not responsible for finding cracks or breaks in metal frames.
- Patio Guys Inc hereby disclaims any and all liability for damages in connection with welding or cracks or breaks in furniture.
- Patio Guys Inc. only welds furniture if the customers agrees to pay for such services as part of the purchase order and agrees to release Patio Guys Inc. from any and all damages in connection with welding.